The 2013 RightBike Season is over, but our Assisted DIY Nights are just warming up! Drop by RightBike HQ on the first and third Tuesdays of each month to work on your bike, socialize, and learn!
Also, we are offering a 16-week Bike Mechanics Course this winter, starting January 2014. Contact Us for more!
How do you want to Ride Here, Right Now?
Want to Ride a RightBike?
Interested in Hosting a RightBike Hub?
Want to Sponsor a RightBike?
Looking for information on Bike Shares and Social Enterprise?
Welcome to RightBike
RightBike is a community owned-and-operated bike share service operating in the neighbourhoods of Westboro, Wellington West, and the Glebe.
A Causeway Social Enterprise, RightBike is designed to support employment and economic development while encouraging sustainable transportation choices.
RightBike members have access to 65 distinctive, comfortable, and easy-to-ride bicycles spread across 8 convenient hubs:
- RightBike HQ – 1A McCormick St. (one block north of Wellington West and one block east of Parkdale Avenue)
- Hintonburg Community Centre – 1064 Wellington West (corner of Merton)
- Causeway Work Centre – 22 O’Meara Street (near Tom Brown Arena)
- Cyclelogik – 1111A Wellington West (corner of Stirling)
- Mountain Equipment Co-op – 366 Richmond Road (in between Churchill & Roosevelt)
- Dovercourt Recreation Centre - 411 Dovercourt Ave (corner of Roosevelt)
- Glebe Community Centre - 175 Third Avenue (corner of Lyon)
- Kunstadt Sports -680 Bank St (corner of Clemow)
For more information about our hubs, including a map and a list of services provided, check our RightBike Hubs page!